United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County (UCP) has a full time opening for a Records Coordinator. This position is vital to supporting the agency’s mission of “Understanding Disabilities, Creating Opportunities, and Promoting Community.” Working with the Program Director, this person is responsible for, compliance reporting, record maintenance, billing, and database management.
1. Experience with word processing, record-keeping database systems and queries (Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel).
2. Clerical and office management experience.
3. Ability to identify problems, review relevant information to design and implement systems to meet program needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
1. Ability to work efficiently, meeting commitments with high quality standards and attention to detail.
2. Demonstrated skill and working knowledge of office management procedures and database systems.
3. Established skill and working knowledge of supervisory management including delegation and progressive discipline.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple staff members.
5. Excellent judgment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
6. Strong organization skills, flexible and creative, with willingness to learn new technology.
7. Ability to work independently and succeed in a multi-task environment.
Diversity is important to our agency. We are an affirmative action employer. People of color and/or individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
$33,000 – $36,000 annual salary depending on experience with excellent benefits
Please submit cover letter and resume detailing qualifications and experience by noon Friday, October 2nd, 2015
Director, Birth to Three Connections
United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Dane County
2801 Coho Street, Suite 300
Madison, WI 53713