DIRECTOR OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Provide leadership, innovation and vision to promote and advance equity, inclusion and diversity.
• lead efforts to nurture a climate that is welcoming and respectful;
• champion multiculturalism and respect for differences;
• research, write grants; develop plan;
• advise on inclusion efforts and serve as point of contact on issues;
• develop initiatives to increase staff diversity.
Requires significant experience in developing and administering diversity and inclusion programs. Bilingual desirable.
Visit overturecenter.org/about/employment to apply.