MADISON — The African Association of Madison (AAM) is accepting applications for its 2014 scholarship program. Scholarships will be awarded to deserving graduating High School Seniors.
1. Must be a resident of Dane county
2. Show evidence of Financial Need
3. Is a graduating Senior from a Dane County High School
4. Is accepted into a 2-year/4-year College/University for the 2014/2015 academic year
5. Is involved in the Community
All interested applicants should:
1. Complete the attached Application Form
OR download an electronic copy of the application form via the link below:
2. Provide all supporting documents
3. Mail all materials to:
The Scholarship Committee
African Association of Madison, Inc.
P. O. Box 1016
Madison, WI 53701
4. Application materials must be received at the above address by June 15, 2014.
5. The successful candidates will be notified by July 11, 2014.
Eligible minority students are strongly encouraged to apply.