Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc. (4-C), a non-profit organization in the child care field, seeks a full time Administrative Assistant for the child care Certification Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Assist the Certification Department in its work of certifying in-home day cares.
• Process & track documents, and maintain records, both on paper and electronically.
• Respond to inquiries from participants and the public.
• Conduct orientation meetings for potential participants
.• Knowledge of early care and education profession and trends
• Ability to work independently, organize tasks, and analyze information
• Experience with MS Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred.
Download application and see full position description at www.4-c.org.
Send application with resume and cover letter by Friday, July 8th, 2016 to:
5 Odana Ct.
Madison, WI 53719
4-C is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer